Desert Cacti bloom report 2010-post your bloom pictures of your cacti plants here to share them with all Epi-Cacti Forum members. Any positive Identified please remember to also post in the Desert Cacti Gallery as a resource for all members to use.
Moderators: Epi*Lover*Pat, Dino, EPIE-ELF, Cindy, Stephen
Posted in the Gallery but thought I'd share here as well...
I love this plant! Beautiful large night-blooming flowers following by pink fruit...
Purchased from Matt back in 2008 and more blooms each year!
Just watch out for the long, large thorns!!!
- Bloom just starting to open... about 8pm
- Blooms early morning after opening night before
- The plant with blooms!
- Epi Cacti Forum Admin/moderator
- Posts: 884
- Images: 112
- Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:26 am
- Location: Fl, USA
Beautiful blooms, but man those are wicked looking spines.
"Couch? I don't need a couch, I NEED another plant stand!"
- Epi Cacti Team leader/moderator
- Posts: 326
- Images: 6
- Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:50 pm
- Location: Great Smoky Mountains, Tn, USA
Yup. When Pat writes thorns on the outside of a package, she means it
- Epi-Cacti Forum Moderator
- Posts: 193
- Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:54 pm
- Location: Wausau, Wis.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Return to Desert Cacti bloom report 2010